Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Teacher's Day Handmade Gifts
 (using my polymer clay canes)
from these....
to this one....
and then these.....
these are 'photo-clip' stands made for Diyanah Teachers
for Teachers' Day on 1 Sept 2010

About Round Robin Journal
This is Paula's awesome RR Journal which i received....hmmmm....quite sometime ago
and her theme is all about Paris!
and here's what i did for her RR Journal....
hope she likes it!!;)

About Scrapbooking
Precious
September challenge for {Create} Make it Happen
the theme : Vintage
aawww.....that's me holding a chocolate bar with my late mom...

Happy Moments
September challenge for Papierhouse
to include owl/s in your layout
hope you can join us in the monthly challenge at {Create} or Papierhouse

Altered Tin Tutorial
I was invited by my Groovie girlfriend, Felicia to do a tutorial...
if you want to know how i 'transform' this tin into a vintage container,  please visit Artz de Scrap

About my Art Journal
find the triangle on her head.....

untitled

tender, love and care....

feelings and emotions of a woman....

Well, I think that's it for now. Actually, I have many more projects to share with you and when time is on my side, I will do the mixed media and pocket album tuturials in my YT channel. I'll be back again for more soon yeah;)
I want to take this opportunity to wish to all my Muslim friends and family "Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri Maaf Zahir Batin"
and a Happy 6th Birthday to my dearest Diyanah
on 11Sept2010
Stay healthy, be happy and last but not least
Hope you're inspired
Ta taaaa;-)

7 comments:

  1. Salam Aidilfitri July! Glad we got together after a month of fasting from Ramadan & each other!!! hehe...

    mmm...that cake must be Yummy! Happy Birthday Sweet Girl :) hope to see you soon.

    as always, Love your Creations ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri July! Love your Teacher's Day projects and totally love the new girls you showed me on Thursday! And it was really great meeting you again. You are so totally inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the works here! Love the idea of round robin...yet to try one...

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday Diyanah... add 11 days da same birthday as me tau... hehe... im happy to catch up with you here on each others blogs... i think you are very talented.... those teacher's day gifts are really one of a kind...so much effort put into it. And im pretty sure your friend will enjoy the journal... love all the details that goes into your art.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi July, Nice to meet ya!

    Awesome works out there. Simply love your journal pages and such lovely handmade photo clip gifts...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! Came across your blog while surfing and I think we belong to the same DT! ;)

    Your work is really inspiring! Love your art journal pieces especially...

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for your lovely comments. I really appreciate you dropping by here;)
Hugs: July