Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

My Art Journal entries....







Instagram can do 'wonders' to your photos....heee...
here's a step by step photo i took from my iphone
when i was art journalling....filtered by Instagram of course...;)









hope for a better tomorrow.....

Mother & Daughter
still not too late to join us for this month's challenge
@{Create}Make it Happen
include flowers in your layout

Thank you for dropping by. Hope you have a wonderful weekend with your loved ones;)
Take care and be inspired;)
Peace and Luv
July;)

6 comments:

  1. I love looking at your pages. So many gorgeous layers to take in and adore the bright colors you use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the pages! beautiful! so inspiring from you as usual...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pages July. thanks for the progress shots
    Lee:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be lying if I say that reading your entries doesn't inspire me...

    Got myself a nice scrapbook and some colours. Gonna start doodling random things to get started. And I'm gonna drop by that Paper Market place to see what they have to offer...

    Thanks for inspiring! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I pinned a few of your images to my Pinterest page. Really thinking hard about an art journal. I have journaled for 10 years (hadn written journals) and just quit two days ago for a breather. This is so much more FUN and cheering. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for your lovely comments. I really appreciate you dropping by here;)
Hugs: July