Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

About Scrapbooking

My very first time taking part in Ed's challenge. This was her "2010" challenge, as long as you have "2010" in your layout, thats about it, i was thinking, this is the simplest challenge for me, so i tried.
And this is how i did mine....



here's a closer look......







i did my journaling on this 'hand'....love the outcome!

If u do scrapbooking, go check out Ed's blog, she's already a 'pro' in scrapbooking! You can also find out what's her latest challenge, maybe you wanna give it a try too!

Today's already Sunday! Next week's the last week for the month of January. Can you imagine how time just 'fly' by....before i sign off, let me share with with you the 'sentiments' from Tim Holtz collection i used to stamp in my layout..

"Time is a companion that goes with us on the journey. It reminds us to cherish each moment because it will never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we have lived."

Thanks for dropping by.
Peace and Luv : July

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for your lovely comments. I really appreciate you dropping by here;)
Hugs: July